domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

Lie to me

This song will represent Czech Republic in the Eurovision Song Contest and I wanted to talk about the song because although the song (taking into account the rythm) is amazing, it is really really cool but when you real the lyrics you say it is impossible. Its lyrics are really machist. It is horrorful, I do not hate the song because the rythm is so cool, I hate the singer I cannot stand him. I am not going to post the song because I do not want to make him publicity, and I want the song Toy to win the contest and Tu canción finishes in a good position while this person stays in the last position although I know it is a bit difficult because he has a lot of fans. For that I am going to post a photo of the Spanish singer with the Israelite one:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario